1) Each camp participant will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
2) Everyone who comes onto campus will fill out a COVID screening/waiver form upon arrival to Northwood. This involves confirming that they do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, fever, headache, sore throat, congestion/runny nose, loss of taste or smell, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea). If they have any symptoms, they should NOT come.
3) Spectators who fill out COVID screening/waiver are encouraged to remain in the vehicle, come back to pick up campers, or can watch camps from the grass berms as long as social distancing is taking place.
4) Anyone who has had direct contact with an individual with a known case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days, is NOT allowed on campus.
5) Masks are required upon arrival but are not required when participating during camp where social distancing is present.
6) Social distancing is expected throughout the facility.
7) There will be hand sanitizer available in both dugouts.
8) Water will be provided, but there will be no cups provided or sharing of water bottles. Please bring your own.
Steps for Mail-In Registration
1. Select the link for the camp you would like to attend.
2. Print and fill out the Mail-In Form needed to complete registration.
3. Mail the form along with payment to the following address:
Attn: Doug Walters-Baseball
4000 Whiting Drive
Midland, MI 48640
4. Make check/money order out to "Northwood University" or fill out credit card portion on the Mail-In Form.
5. Email email@example.com to notify staff of your Mail-In Form regsitering you for camp.
6. Check your email for follow up emails prior to camp.
Camp Locations & Info
All Northwood Baseball Camps are held at one of two on-campus facilities. Campers are asked to wear baseball pants, a belt, and a hat while participating at camp.
Gerace Stadium, which has four professional-style pitching mounds and two full-length batting cages, is located on the north side of campus at the corner of Whiting and Naegele.
DeVos Student Development Center, which is a 48,000 square-foot indoor practice facility with synthetic athletic turf, is located at the back of the Bennett Sports Center. The facility also includes four full-size batting cages along with portable pro-style pitching mounds. Be sure to bring turfs/flats as spikes/cleats are not allowed on the turf.
Directions to Northwood University
By Car From MBS Airport:
By Car From Detroit (Approximately 135 Miles)
By Car From Lansing (Approximately 100 Miles)
By Car From Grand Rapids (Approximately 125 Miles)