This camp is designed for students entering grades 2nd-8th fall of 2019 who enjoy the game of football. Campers will be put to the test to learn the fundamentals and teamwork skills needed to be a successful football player. This camp offers a great opportunity to interact with Gopher football staff and experience the expansive University of Minnesota Campus.
CHECK-IN STARTS AT 7:30 AM
WALK-UPS ARE ACCEPTED
- 7:30-8:30 AM – Larson Football Performance Center
- 600 15th Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455
- 8:30 – 12:30 PM
What to Bring
- Kids Camp
- T-Shirt, Shorts & Cleats
- Change of Clothes
- NO Helmet or Pads are needed
- Any Medication (Bagged & Labeled)
- 4th Street Ramp
- Price: $3.00-$12.00, depending on your duration of parking
- 1625 4th Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455
- Lot 37
- Price: $4.00, daily parking rate
- 1811 5th Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455
- Parents & Families are more than welcome to attend.
- At the conclusion of camp, PARENTS, you must walk onto the practice field to pick your child up. We will NOT release your child from camp until you meet your child on the practice field.