WELCOME TO THE SHAWN ELLIOTT SHOWCASE!
2020 June Camps CANCELED due to Covid-19
Georgia State Football is excited to offer a series of football camps the weekend of June 6 and 7, 2020. The camp objective is to teach the basic fundamentals and skills of the game of football. The Georgia State Coaching staff will be assisted by coaches from Division I (FBS-Power 5 and Group of 5 & FCS), II, III, NAIA Universities and Junior Colleges.
Our camps will provide you an opportunity to receive instruction from the best coaching staff in the country, while playing at a first-class football facility. As you spend the day with us, you will get to experience first-hand the passion and excitement that is Georgia State Football. We hope to see you at camp this summer!
The Shawn Elliott Showcase is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender).
Rising 9th graders and above:
- For ALL Positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, OL, DL, LB, DB)
- You must sign up for the position in which you will camp as. Please do not ask to change this after you have submitted it.
- Camp includes a two hour workout with GSU Football Coaching Staff. Other college coaches will be in attendance.
- Must bring your own cleats.
- Parking is located in the GREEN LOT of Georgia State Stadium.
- No Refunds
We would love the opportunity to work with you this June!
*Please use Google Chrome to sign-up for camp. It will not accept payment if you sign-up via your cell phone or ipad. Thanks in advance!*
Coach Shawn Elliott
Head Football Coach
Georgia State University
*All Camp prices include $1.25 registration fee.
REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY VIA CREDIT/DEBIT.
MUST PRE-REGISTER ONLINE. NO WALK-UPS.
CAMP CHECK-IN BEGINS ONE HOUR BEFORE START OF CAMP.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
Call 404-413-4120 or
- Institutional camps/clinics must be open to any and all entrants(limited only by number and age, grade level, and/or gender).
- Enrolled student-athletes cannot enroll as campers at his/her own institution’s camp.
- Prospective student-athletes may be invited to attend camps, as long as the camp is legitimately advertised and open to all entrants.
- Coaching staff members may not work exclusively with specific prospects.
- Exception – A football “senior prospect” cannot enroll, participate, or be employed at any sports camps. (This includes preparatory school and two-year college students)
- Walk-up camps are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Campers will be allowed to attend camps any day between those dates in walk-up form. All camps will be open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and gender."
- The camps/clinic listed here are operated by Georgia State University coaches in their personal capacity and Georgia State University solely provides the facilities for these activities (unless otherwise noted). These activities are not sponsored by the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia, Georgia State University or the Georgia State University Athletic Association, Inc., and none of these entities assume any responsibility for injury or damages to person or property arising out of any occurrence during these activities.