The day will involve:
- Coaching by the Azusa Pacific University Football staff and other guest coaching staffs (none confirmed yet).
- Position Specific Drills coached with individual attention for each athlete
- Competitions- both one on ones and team
- Form run mechanics and drills
- Instruction on proper technique for combine drills to increase speed and consistency
- Informative session and debriefing for players and parents about what to expect in the collegiate recruiting process
- Honest feedback for areas improvement
HEALTH, SAFETY & INSURANCE COVERAGE
All participants must be covered by personal medical insurance. In addition to a parent/guardian waiver, we encourage that each camper submits a copy of their Fall 2019 Sports or School Physical. Due to the heat and fast-paced tempo of our practices, each camper is encouraged to come to camp in good physical condition. Every effort is made to protect the health and safety of each camper through our certified athletic training staff, supervised warm-up periods, constant inspection of equipment and responsible instruction. It is the responsibility of each camper to stay hydrated. Water will be available at all times. Campers without the proper parent/guardian signatures on their registration form will not be allowed to participate! Once registered please fill out the medical waiver via the link in the confirmation email.