Team Camp Includes:
- 10 dual meets (possibility of multiple matches in each dual)
- One hour of instruction before each dual
- More than 10 hours of technique instruction
- Emphasis on the team experience and making technical adjustments between matches
- Match critiques by camp staff
- Two coaches attend free with each team
- Individuals can register for team camp as “Renegades” and be placed on a team at check-in
- A $100 deposit is required when registering a team
Tom Borrelli - Head Coach
- 25 seasons as head coach at CMU.
- His tenure includes 13 MAC regular season titles, 14 MAC tournament Championships, 39 All-Americans.
- Named MAC Coach of the year 12 times.
- Seven Top 15 NCAA Tournament finishes in the past 10 years.
- 2004 National Wrestling Coaches Association Bob Bubb Coaching Excellence Award winner
- National Coach of the Year in 1998.
Ben Bennett - Assistant Coach
- Third season as an assistant coach.
- First 4-time All-American in CMU Athletics history & also captured four MAC titles.
- 2012 MAC Wrestler of the year & 2010 MAC Freshman of the year.
- Finished his career with the fourth best career winning percentage (.834) in school history & the sixth-most career wins (121).
Ryan Cubberly - Assistant Coach
- First season as an assistant coach.
- 3-time varsity letterman from 2009-2011.
- Served as the head assistant coach at Ashland (Ohio) University from 2012-2015.
- Helped coach 22 national qualifiers, nine All-Americans, 16 Academic All-Americans & one national runner-up
Dylan Peters - Assistant Coach
- 1st year as an assistant coach
- 2-time All-American and 4-time NCAA Tournament qualifier for the University of Northern Iowa
- 125lb Mid American Conference Champion (MAC) in 2014 and 4-time Mid-American Conference finalist
- 3-time National Wrestling Coaches Association All-American Team and 2-time Academic All-MAC honoree