This unique camp will focus on individual techniques using small sided games and other fun activities such as racquetball soccer and soccer tennis. The coaching staffs of Men's and Women's soccer and members of each team will be working at the camp. This will be the perfect opportunity for the young soccer player who wants to improve his or her skills and have some fun! END YOUR SUMMER WITH OUR SOCCER PROGRAMS AND HAVE A BLAST!!
WHO: Girls and Boys 1st to 6th Grades
WHERE: The Recreation Activity Center at Georgia Southern University
HOW MUCH: $150.00 (early bird rate of $135 until April 15th!!)
- professional instruction from Georgia Southern coaching staff
- coached by current Georgia Southern soccer players
- camp t-shirt
- camper evaluation with coach’s feedback to aid in future development
- daily access to the pool
- fun activities such as rock wall climbing
- daily contests such as crazy shirt day, camper of the day and move of the day
Trainer will be on site for every session.
Campers must provide:
- their own snacks, drinks and lunch each day
- footwear and outerwear for outdoor and indoor activity
- shin guards
- swimwear and towel
Camp will be capped to ensure a quality experience. NOTE: our most recent camp in January sold out - don’t miss out!!
Per NCAA rules, sports camps and camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender)
Georgia Southern does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, handicap/disability or veterans status.
For more info go to https://camps.jumpforward.com/eaglesoccercamp or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-439-8580.