The Frank Haith Basketball Team Camp is open to all boys high school & travel teams. It will provide an opportunity for campers to improve their skills while playing in organized games against great competition. The format for this camp will include pool play games. Teams will be categorized into 3+ divisions (JV, Small Varsity, Large Varsity) with each team guaranteed a minimum of 6 games total.
Boys High School & Summer Teams Entering Grades 8-12.
• 1 Day: $250 per team*
• 2 Day: $450 per team ($400 w/ multiple teams)*
• 3 Day: $450 per team ($400 w/ multiple teams)*
• Includes free camp shirt for each participant.
• $225 cancellation fee will be deducted for refunds.
• Camp store will be available on a limited schedule during camp for purchases of snacks.
Facilities: Games will be played on the campus of The University of Tulsa (Donald W. Reynolds Center). Additional facilities off campus may be used.
Camp Staff: Frank Haith’s staff will direct camp. A medical trainer will be on site during camp at all times. An officiating clinic sponsored by the Officials of Oklahoma Association will take place in conjunction with camp sessions.
Housing: Housing is not provided during camp. Contact Toby Lane or Tiffany Gregory for local hotel information and rates.
Registration/Confirmation for Team Camp ONLY:
• To reserve your space in camp, please contact Toby Lane or Tiffany Gregory in our office at 918-631-3132 or Toby-Lane@utulsa.edu or Tiffany-Gregory@utulsa.edu .
• Upon receiving your team application, additional information will be sent to you, including your player application sheets.
• In order to FINALIZE your spot in team camp, a minimum of 7 player application sheets must be returned before May 30, 2019. This will act as your non-refundable deposit. (Max of 12 players per team)
• Complete confirmation and information packets will be sent upon the receipt of the individual player applications. and team fees.
*DISCOUNTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE WITH ONLINE REGISTRATION*
For Camp discounts, please register via mail or in person. Camp Brochure & more information: http://www.tulsahurricane.com/sports/2016/1/13/MBB_0113161738.aspx?path=mbball