IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE:
All of our camps are open to any and all entrants. For safety reason to participate in Swim Camp, each camper must be 7 years old and able to swim 25 yds (the width of the pool). 6 year old swimmers who are currently swimming in our Stroke School program are eligible for camp. Please contact Hurricane Aquatics directly to receive instruction on how to register these particular swimmers.
WHAT TO BRING:
All Campers should bring the following: Change of clothes, towel, sunscreen, bug spray, pair of shoes, and a light weight jacket. Video games are NOT allowed! Cell phone use is permitted only after the camp day has ended.
Campers can bring a lunch from home or bring money to buy lunch in the food court. Food court choices will vary on a week to week basis.
FINANCIAL, CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY:
1.Contact Hurricane Aquatics to receive coupon code prior to registration, valid Alumni or Cane Card required. Partial Refunds and Credits will not be provided to those who register without the proper coupon code.
2.The full cost of a week of camp is due at the time of registration to reserve your child’s space in camp.
3. Refunds, minus $65, will be given to those who cancel their registration at least 3 days prior to the start of the camp week. The non-refundable $65 dollars
will remain as a credit for your Hurricane Aquatics account for one calendar year from the date of purchase and can be used on programming fees.
4. In the case of illness or emergency, exchanges for a later week of camp will be accommodated, as space is available.
POLICIES AND ADDITIONAL INFO:
1. Please bring your online registration form and proof of payment to the first day of camp.
2. Health forms MUST be submitted before or brought the first day of camp. The child/children will not be allowed to participate in camp until the forms are submitted – NO EXCEPTIONS. The required forms are: HRS Form 3040 and 680, or ACA FM08 signed by a Florida physician and dated no earlier than August 1, last year.
3. Please fill out all required information as we are required to submit our camp records for review at the end of the year.
June 4-8, 2018
June 11-15, 2018
June 18-22, 2018
June 25-29, 2018
July 2-6, 2018 (NO CAMP July 4th)
July 9-13, 2018
July 16-20, 2018
July 23-27, 2018
July 30-August 3, 2018
Norman Whitten Pool:
Overlooking beautiful Lake Osceola the, brand new, Norman Whitten Pool is one of the most underrated facilities on campus. The Norman Whitten Student Union Pool has been home to unparalleled talent as it has seen 27 Olympians, 41 National Champions and 118 All-Americans. The home of the Miami Hurricanes Swimming and Diving clubs, the Norman Whitten Pool is equipped with two 25-yard, eight lane competition pools. The competition area also features adjustable components that provide an eight-lane, 50-meter long course pool. Further, the Norman Whitten Pool has amenities such as a diving tower, complete with a 5-meter, 7-meter and 10-meter platform, as well as two 3-meter springboards, and three 1-meter springboards.