Cardinal Youth Camp
(for all athletes entering Kindergarten thru 8th grades as of fall 2019)
Online registration will close at 3:00 pm EDT on Tuesday, June 11th. We will accept walk-up registrations on Wednesday, June 12th and Thursday, June 13th. You will need to report to the Howard Schnellenberger Complex located at 2770 S Floyd St. Louisville, KY 40209 at 8:00 am. For University Employee, Team and Military Discount, please contact Ali Anderson at Ali@GoCards.com or Vicky Nugent at Vicky@GoCards.com.
All camps are open to any and all applicants, limited only by age, grade level and/or gender.
University of Louisville is an Equal Opportunity Institution. 476536-32017
When: June 12th - 13th
- Check in: June 12 8:00 am Howard Schnellenberger Complex
- Check in: June 13 at 8:00 am Howard Schnellenberger Complex
- Campers receive 2 days of personal attention and fundamental instructions from the Louisville coaching staff. This is a DAY camp. Campers will need to be dropped off and picked up daily. Lunch will be provided. Campers wear T-shirt, shorts and tennis shoes or cleats.
- $100.00 1 day
- $180.00 2 days
- 2 Day discount - UL Employee $100
- 2 Day discount - Military $100
- 1 Day discount - UL Employee $60
- 1 Day discount - Military $60
- Free - UL Athletic Department Employee
What to bring to camp:
- Tennis Shoes or Cleats