Come join us for our Elite Camp on July 16th, 2019 on Ohio University's campus! This camp is designed for more advanced level athletes to showcase your skills to the Ohio University coaching staff.
Spots are limited only by age, number, grade level and/or gender.
What to Bring:
- All campers are responsible for bringing their own equipment to camp for their offensive and defensive sessions. NO equipment will be provided to ANY camper. (Helmets, Bats, Gloves, Batting Gloves, Catching Gear, Tennis Shoes, etc.)
- Please bring Cleats if we are at Ohio Softball Field and Tennis Shoes/Turfs if we are in Walter Fieldhouse. (No cleats of any form allowed in Walter Field House.)
- Ohio University Camp Medical Waiver Form (REQUIRED) at check in.
- Water bottles
- Snacks if necessary
Day of Registration/Check In:
- Check in will begin at 8:30 am. Campers will need their medical waiver form at registration.
- Please arrive with enough time to check in and get ready to begin promptly at the start time
Location / Address:
- Location: Ohio University Walter Fieldhouse
- Address: 50 South Green Drive Athens, OH 45701
- Please park in lots 132, 133 or 134 surrounding Walter Fieldhouse. Please view the On Campus Directions to Walter Fieldhouse map attachment to view directions and parking lots.
- Each camp is open to any and all females entering 7th - 12th grades. Full payment is required at the time of online registration.
- "In accordance with the NCCA guidelines, all Ohio University camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants, limited only by specified number, age, grade level, and/or gender of its participants."