The Scott Maxfield Football Camps will be hosted by head coach Scott Maxfield and his staff. The Henderson State Football team has won four Great American Conference football championships in the last 10 years.
Why Attend Scott Maxfield Football Camps?
- These camps are not combine testing based, but rather designed to improve skill development in the game of football. While there will be basic measurements and testing done, the majority of camp time will be spent on skill development. Camp participants will get plenty of opportunities to improve and showcase their talents during the camp. The Reddies have signed multiple athletes each year that attended their football camps!
**** IF YOU ARE USING A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP TO SIGN UP FOR CAMPS, PLEASE USE GOOGLE CHROME OR FIREFOX AS YOUR INTERNET BROWSER.****
Typical Camp Schedule:
- Registration Starts 1 hour before designated camp time.
- 45 minutes of combine training and testing (40 yard dash, Pro Agility, Broad Jump, Bench, Vertical).
- 30 minutes of individual position drills.
- 30 minutes of team skills / group work.
- 45 minutes of competition drills.
Per NCAA bylaws, representatives of athletics interest (boosters) are not allowed to pay camp fees for any prospective student- athlete. By registering for this camp you are verifying that all camp fees have/will be paid within NCAA regulations. If you have any questions please contact the Henderson State University Football Camp Director Scott Maxfield at email@example.com.