Welcome to Shawn Elliott Football Camps!
Georgia State Football is excited to offer a series of football camps this June. Our summer camps are a great way for young athletes to learn new techniques and become overall better football players. In addition, campers will have the opportunity to learn from our assistant football coaches and current student-athletes at Georgia State. Shawn Elliott Football Camps are designed to help young athletes excel in the game of football.
Shawn Elliott Football Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender).
We would love the opportunity to work with you this summer.
*Please use Google Chrome to sign-up for camp. It will not accept payment if you sign-up via your cell phone or ipad. Thanks in advance!*
Coach Shawn Elliott
Head Football Coach
Georgia State University
*All Camp prices include $1.25 registration fee.
REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ONLINE VIA CREDIT/DEBIT.
CAMP CHECK-IN BEGINS ONE HOUR BEFORE START OF CAMP.
NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
Call 404-413-4120 or
- Institutional camps/clinics must be open to any and all entrants(limited only by number and age, grade level, and/or gender).
- Enrolled student-athletes cannot enroll as campers at his/her own institution’s camp.
- Prospective student-athletes may be invited to attend camps, as long as the camp is legitimately advertised and open to all entrants.
- Coaching staff members may not work exclusively with specific prospects.
- Exception – A football “senior prospect” cannot enroll, participate, or be employed at any sports camps. (This includes preparatory school and two-year college students)
- Walk-up camps are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Campers will be allowed to attend camps any day between those dates in walk-up form. All camps will be open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and gender."
- The camps/clinic listed here are operated by Georgia State University coaches in their personal capacity and Georgia State University solely provides the facilities for these activities (unless otherwise noted). These activities are not sponsored by the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia, Georgia State University or the Georgia State University Athletic Association, Inc., and none of these entities assume any responsibility for injury or damages to person or property arising out of any occurrence during these activities.