All camps will be run by the SIUE Volleyball coaching staff and current student-athletes.
Medical Documentation Information:
Both medical forms below need to be filled out and signed prior to participation.
1. Medical Waiver- 1 for each camp
2. Health Information and Consent Form- 1 per camper, per year. As of January 2019 all campers need to fill out this form.
Both forms can be found when you click "View" next to any clinic.
You can bring both forms with you to registration check-in. If you would like to submit the forms in advance you can scan and email them to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- We have attended SIUE Summer Camps before. Do we will still need to fill out both waivers?
- Yes. Health Information forms are only good from January 1st- December 31st each calendar year and cover all camps in that year. Everyone will need a new Health Information form on file for 2018. Medical Waivers are only good for the dates inserted on the waiver. Everyone will need a new Medical Waiver consisting of clinic dates you are attending.
- Do we need to pay to park for the Winter Clinics?
- No. All SIUE Parking Lots are open and free on weekends only.
- I'm not sure if we can attend. Can we wait and pay at the door?
- Online registration is encouraged. We have done our best to extend the registration time as late as possible for these situations. If paying at the door is the only option, you can still attend, but you MUST pay with cash. Checks will not be accepted.
- My son is interested in attending. Will there be other boys there?
- We highly encourage everyone to attend regardless of others in attendance. We support a diverse learning environment and treat everyone equally regardless of gender.
- I’ve only played volleyball a few times. Will the Winter Clinics be too advanced for me?
- No. Winter Clinics are designed to train athletes at each level. Athletes are first split up into groups based on grade. From there, campers may be moved to a different group that more closely suits her/his skill level.
- I’m advanced for my grade. Can I play with the older group?
- Winter Clinic drills have an individual focus so each camper can get better at a specific skill regardless of those around them. We have seen leadership traits flourish by keeping campers with a similar age and skill level. If an adjustment needs to me made to ensure advancement, it will be up to the camp coaches to do so.
- I play for my High School team. Will these clinics be good for me?
- Yes. If you enter camp with an open mind, you will leave with new information. Each age and experience level will be challenged accordingly. All Skills camps focus on fundamentals, so each skill will be broken down. If you are specialized in your position and do not care to learn another skill, you may want to look into specialty camps.
- I don’t know anyone else attending. Will I have a hard time finding a partner?
- No. SIUE players and coaches will help find you a partner. SIUE Volleyball camps pride themselves on creating a supportive and positive environment. We can say confidently that we have an inviting, kind group of campers and staff!
- My friend and I are attending together. Can we be in the same group?
- Pairs/groups will be responsible for communicating to the staff that they want to stay together. The ultimate goal is to give each camper a good experience and environment to grow so we will do our best to keep you together if you are close to the same age/skill level.
All camps are held in the Vadalabene Center on the SIUE campus.