Welcome to the Stetson University Women's Soccer Camp website!
These camps are designed to create an experience for aspiring soccer players that exemplifies the training environment and coaching philosophy of a Division I program. They are intended for players with a high level of interest in playing at the NCAA Division I level.
All camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants regardless of skill level (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
Frequently Asked Questions
What does my child need to bring?
- For non-residential camps (ID camps, day camps), all campers should bring cleats, shin guards, soccer ball, water bottle, tennis shoes, and sunscreen. For residential camps, please see the specific camp for a packing list. Also, please see specific camps for information on lunch.
What time is check in on the first day of camp?
- Generally check in will begin approximately 1/2 hour prior to the start of camp, but a detailed email will be sent out to each camper prior to the start date with more specific information.
Is there goalkeeper specific training?
- Yes. Goalkeepers will have specialized training as well as participate in small sided and full field play.
What is the camp schedule like?
- Each camp will have a sample schedule listed on that camp's page.
Can parents stay and watch?
- Yes, parents are welcome to attend the sessions and any college talks included in camp.
Will there be a trainer or medical staff on site?
- Yes, a certified athletic trainer will be present at all sessions.
What is your refund policy?
- Any cancellation prior to TWO WEEKS of the camp start date with medical note will receive a partial refund.
Who do I contact in case of an emergency?
- You can either contact Head Coach Chris Bergmann (386-855-3018) or Assistant Coach Jordan Calabria (412-334-9552) in case of an emergency during camp.
Is airport pickup and drop off available for camp?
- Transportation can be provided to and from the airport for the following amount: $10 each way to and from Daytona Beach International Airport and $25 each way to and from Sanford International and Orlando International Airports.