College ID Camp Ages 14 and Up
- Our College ID Camps are a great opportunity for players locally and from around the country to be trained and coached by the Northern Kentucky coaches and players.
- The camp will as provide the opportunity for the Northern Kentucky staff to identify new Norse for our program.
- The College ID Camp will provide players the opportunity to participate in:
- College style training session
- Small-Sided Games (7v7/9v9)
- Goalkeeper training
- 11v11 matches.
All Sessions will Follow the Schedule Below (Subject to Change):
9:30-9:50am Check-In at Soccer Stadium
9:50-10:00am Camp Welcome
10:00-11:00am Training Sessions
11:00-12:00pm Small Sided Games
12:00pm-1:30pm Lunch (On Your Own)
1:30pm-2:30pm Facility Tour and Leadership Presentation
2:30-3:45pm 11 v 11 Games
3:45pm Closing Remarks from Coach Riddle