Due to the COVID-19 UA Little Rock has suspended all on campus events untill further notice, this will include our private and group lessons. We aplogize for the inconvience and hope to be back up and teaching soon.
The Trojan Swim Academy offers private swimming lessons year round. We also offer group lessons, stroke camps, and clinics for those beyond our learn to swim program. Group lessons, strokes camps, and clinics are offered various times throughout the year.
This University of Arkansas at Little Rock camp/clinic is open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
- 4:30-5:00 PM
- 5:00-5:30 PM
- 5:30-6:00 PM
- 6:00-6:30 PM
- 6:30-7:00 PM (Adult Lesson)
- Cost: $79.50 for 8 lessons
- Kids lessons 4 +
- Adult lessons 18 +
- Spots are limited
- 5 people each group maximum per instructor.
- Offer year around
- Cost: $25 per 30 minute one-on-one lesson.
- Dates and times vary.
- To schedule a lesson please fill out this form:
Things to Know:
- Participants will meet in the DSC Aquatic Center on the south end of the pool by the bleachers.
- Groups will be supervised by coaching staff and lifeguards will be on duty.
- Groups will be determined by swimming ability and age, and may change during session.
- Every participant will be encouraged to try something new and develop their skills in each lesson.
- We DO NOT provide any swim gear. Please bring your own bathing suit, cap, goggles, and towel. *Goggles are strongly encouraged.
- Participants are NOT ALLOWED to get in the water BEFORE and AFTER their scheduled lesson. Pool access is limited to UA Little Rock Donaghey Fitness Center members only.